About Seoro, LLC
Seoro, LLC is a private company headquartered on the central gulf coast of Florida. Strategically based in the growing Florida high-tech corridor, Seoro is one of the regions premier IT solution providers. Seoro delivers global experience with a local presence. Our world-class Business and IT Consulting and Strategic Planning Services and Technology and Software Services support the Small and Medium sized business owner navigate the ever-changing landscape of Technology to create a competitive advantage in a global economy.
Seoro, LLC’s Mission
Seoro, LLCs mission is to identify and deliver innovative, cost-effective business and IT solutions and services that enable our client's business strategies.
The mission is supported by specific strategies, tactics and guiding principles in each of the following areas:
- IT Governance
- Enterprise and CRM systems
- Applications Development and Implementation
- Infrastructure and Operations
- Mobility, Telephony and Global Communications
Seoro, LLC generates long-term, effective business partnerships by investing time and resources to understand the SMB business objectives, system capabilities, and internal resource strengths. At Seoro, LLC, our focus is on building strong relationships with our clients through efficient delivery that is aligned with their needs.
Seoro, LLC’s Vision
Seoro, LLCs vision is to become an integral part of our clients business and functional strategies, and recognized as a trusted organization of high performance individuals, that can deliver efficient solutions that facilitate these strategies.
Relationships with those we employ based on trust, knowledge, and a sincere desire to enhance both their personal and professional lives through financial security and pride of ownership.
A service that we can take pride in, knowing it is the finest we can offer our clients, and employees.
To Follow: All rules, laws, and regulations set forth in our corporate charter and the laws of the State of Florida; and the United States of America; so we may provide an ethical product to our clients and continued service to our communities. The Guiding Principles that we adhere to are:
- A Service Level Culture which enables Seoro, LLC to be responsive to clients and to provide effective consultative services in a global economy.
- Value Delivery will be supported by our strengths in business acumen and technology delivery
- Education, Training and Knowledge Transfer to both our clients and to our people.
- Controls and policy compliance for both our clients controls and our own corporate controls
At Seoro, LLC, our continued success depends on our people. All Seoro Professionals are of the highest quality, caliber and ethics. Our people love the challenges afforded them by the dynamic nature of the industries and marketplaces in which our clients are involved.
Ours is a dynamic and evolving environment. This means that our people must adjust to the changes in both our own environment and in our clients environment. Our people are challenged to seek out new learning opportunities; to get network within the organization, within our clients organizations and with other industry professionals.
Personal and Professional Development
Personal and professional growth is a keystone to ensuring that our clients receive the best-of-the-best in consulting and technical services. As part of their yearly goals, our people are provided opportunities to participate in personal and professional development that may include seminars, conferences or technical certification programs - all with the Company's support.
The Seoro Community
The Seoro Community concept encourages our professional staff to make a difference in their community by giving their time, talent and resources to local and nationwide charities. It is our intent to have activities reflects the Seoro’s values while demonstrating sound corporate citizenship, ethics and responsibility. The Seoro Community is responsible for creating opportunities to socialize and enjoy coworkers through a variety of events throughout the year.
Charitable activities and social events vary based on the community that our Seoro professionals are located in. A few examples of our philanthropy include:
- Board level member participation in the Bridging the Achievement Gap, a non-profit partnership that helps students prepare for college by providing preparation for the Florida FCAT and other standardized testing, reading and vocabulary tutoring and guidance in applying to colleges and scholarships.
- Boy Scouts of America, leadership and committee participation at various levels to enable the mission to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes.